OXFORD FROZEN FOODS LIMITED, a member of the Bragg Group of Companies, is a vertically integrated wild blueberry farming/processing company and a major producer of frozen carrot products and battered vegetables. We have an immediate opportunity for a Shipping Supervisor located in Oxford, NS.
This position would be reporting to the Warehouse and Logistics Manager.
- Assigning the duties to the shipping team including forklift operators within the department
- Safe and timely execution of the daily shipping schedule.
- Training, coaching, and providing feedback to personnel reporting to this position
- Work with various teams within the warehouse as well with teams across the company
- Minimum Grade 12 Diploma or Equivalent
- Experience within shipping would be considered an asset.
Desired Qualities and Abilities:
- Ability to lead a team
- Follow all policies and procedures and work in a safe manner
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi task
- Sense of urgency
- Computer skills
- Detailed oriented
- Problem solving skills
Please forward your resume with a covering letter demonstrating how your skills and experience meet the above qualifications. Resumes should be faxed or e-mailed referencing “Shipping Supervisor” to:
Oxford Frozen Foods Limited
PO Box 220
Oxford, NS B0M 1P0
Fax : 902-552-3016
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position.
Deadline: January 20, 2021 @ 5:00pm