Robot Operator, Oxford Frozen Foods, Oxford, NS
OXFORD FROZEN FOODS LIMITED, a member of the Bragg Group of Companies, is the World’s largest grower, processor and supplier of quality frozen wild blueberries and a major producer of frozen carrot products and battered vegetables. We are supplying to more than 30 Countries around the World. We have an immediate opportunity for a Robot Operator within our Warehouse Department working with our Shipping and Receiving team.
The Robot Operator has sole responsibility for the operations of automated machinery. Robotic Cell Equipment includes:
- Case and pallet conveyors
- Fanuc robotic arm
- End of tool arm with vacuum platens
- Video jet applicator
- Wulftec stretch wrapper
The position will be of interest to individuals who possess:
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment while demonstrating ethics, confidentiality and professionalism.
- Ability to follow established policies and procedures.
- Ability to troubleshoot independently.
- Sense of urgency, able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of basic robotics would be an asset.
- Experience in a similar work environment would be an asset.
Please forward your resume with a covering letter demonstrating how your skills and experience meet the above qualifications. E-mailed resumes should reference “Robot Operator” to:
Oxford Frozen Foods Limited
PO Box 220
Oxford, NS B0M 1P0
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies or telephone calls please.
Deadline: January 10, 2020 @ 5:00pm