Oxford Frozen Foods is currently seeking ten full time, year round process operators to join our Production team within our Processing Facilities, located in Oxford, NS.
The process operator will control and operate multi-function process control machinery and single-function machines to process and package food.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Verify specified processing conditions and make adjustments to processes used to peel and slice onions or process frozen blueberries or carrots
- Set up and adjust processing and packaging machines
- Operate single-function machines to box frozen fruits and vegetables
- Check products to ensure conformance to company standards and clear machine blockages as required
- Record production information such as quantity, weight, size, date and type of products packaged
- Perform corrective machine adjustments, clean machines and immediate work areas.
- English Language – level four minimum
- College or other certificate or diploma program
- One-year similar experience
We offer competitive wages starting at $14.21/hour and a comprehensive benefits package.
Please forward your resume with a covering letter demonstrating how your skills and experience meet the above qualifications. Resumes should be faxed or e-mailed to:
Oxford Frozen Foods Limited
PO Box 220
Oxford, NS B0M 1P0
Fax : 902-552-3016
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies or telephone calls please.