Labour Scheduler, Oxford Frozen Foods, Oxford, NS
OXFORD FROZEN FOODS LIMITED, a member of the Bragg Group of Companies, is a vertically integrated wild blueberry farming/processing company and a major producer of frozen carrot products and battered vegetables. We have an immediate opportunity for a Labour Scheduler located in Oxford, NS.
This position requires the individual to
be a team member in a multi-factory, multi-product manufacturing organization.
As part of the Human Resources team, you are critical to the success of our
operations ensuring that labour is scheduled in accordance with production
requirements. You will be responsible to
staff in accordance with standard operating procedures and post employee
schedules, update schedules daily and respond to employee shortages as
The position will be of interest to individuals who possess:
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be flexible and have a commitment to providing excellent customer service.
- Fluency in a computerized environment including spreadsheet and social media applications.
- Ability to work independently a self-starter, while demonstrating ethics, confidentiality and professionalism.
- Ability to follow established policies and procedures.
- Ability to express ideas clearly and understand the need for teamwork.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi task.
- Sense of urgency.
- Prior experience in labour scheduling would be asset.
Please forward your resume with a covering letter demonstrating how your skills and experience meet the above qualifications. Resumes should be faxed or e-mailed referencing “Labour Scheduler” to:
Oxford Frozen Foods Limited
PO Box 220
Oxford, NS B0M 1P0
Fax : 902-552-3016
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies or telephone calls please.
Deadline: October 21, 2019 @ 5:00pm