Industrial Electro Mechanic
Industrial Electro Mechanic, Oxford Frozen Foods, Oxford, NS
OXFORD FROZEN FOODS LIMITED, a member of the Bragg Group of Companies, is a vertically integrated wild blueberry farming/processing company and a major producer of frozen carrot products and battered vegetables. We have an immediate opportunity for an Industrial Electro Mechanic located in Oxford, NS.
This position requires the individual to be a team member in a multi-factory, multi-product manufacturing organization. As the Industrial Electro Mechanic, you will lead the process of testing, optimizing and maintaining automation equipment. You will learn the operations of the machines and perform duties that overlap with other trades.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Repair and Maintain Machinery
- Daily Checks, routine maintenance, and preventative maintenance.
- Diagnosing errors and malfunctions, including troubleshooting problems with mechanical and electrical controls.
- Corresponding and coordinating repairs with internal and external stakeholders.
- Devise preventative measures to avoid machine downtime.
- Keep meticulous records of machine service history.
- Analyze machine test results and make adjustments to meet specifications.
The position will be of interest to individuals who possess the following core competencies:
- Relevant Post-secondary trades training or diploma.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
- Superior communication.
- Ability to follow established policies and procedures.
- Ability to express ideas clearly and understand the need for teamwork.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi task.
- Sense of urgency.
relevant experience and knowledge in the following would be an asset,
- Knowledge of machines and tools
- Thorough comprehension of mathematics
- Skilled in both mechanical and electrical troubleshooting and repairs.
Please forward your resume with a covering letter demonstrating how your skills and experience meet the above qualifications. Resumes should be faxed or e-mailed referencing “Industrial Electro Mechanic” to:
Oxford Frozen Foods Limited
PO Box 220
Oxford, NS B0M 1P0
Fax : 902-552-3016
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies or telephone calls please.
Deadline: November 22, 2019 @ 5:00pm