Human Resource Assistant, Oxford Frozen Foods, Oxford, NS
Oxford Frozen Foods Limited, a member of the Oxford Food Group, is a vertically integrated wild blueberry company and a major producer of frozen carrot products and battered vegetables. Oxford Frozen Foods Limited is a family owned business with an international reputation for quality in the frozen foods industry.
This position would be reporting to the Human Resources Coordinator.
- Provide administrative support within the Human Resources department.
- Assist in different aspects of recruitment, onboarding, and off-boarding:
- Recruitment: Maintaining job advertisements & attending Job Fairs
- Tracking all applicants in an organized manner
- Conducting pre-screen Interviews and assist organization of interview panels
- Preparing reference checks
- Organizing and implementing orientation
- Conducting exit interviews with exiting employees
- Digitalizing personnel records and updating HRIS.
- Minimum Grade 12 Diploma or Equivalent
- Business and or Office Administration Diploma or Degree would be considered an asset
Desired Qualities and Abilities:
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong written communication skills including experience developing and delivering presentations to diverse audiences during orientations.
- High regard to confidentiality.
- Professional judgement, consistency, and attention to detail.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Experience working within Human Resources, staff assistant or relevant administrative position.
- Experience working with ADP would be considered an asset.
- Experience with Predictive Index would be considered an asset.
Please forward your resume with a covering letter demonstrating how your skills and experience meet the above qualifications. Resumes should be e-mailed referencing “Human Resource Assistant” to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: February 24, 2021 @ 5:00pm