Oxford Frozen Foods has an immediate opening in its accounting department for an accounting clerk. This position is a key member of the accounting team responsible for ensuring that Oxford Frozen Foods is accountable for all imports and exports, facilitating the movements of product across the border. Key functions of this position are following procedures and processes regarding customs while ensuring that all interactions with customers are at a high level of customer relations.
Duties include but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Providing all paperwork necessary to ship product across the Canada/US border.
- Review all shipments to ensure that all documents have been properly submitted.
- Communicate with FDA and CFIA to ensure necessary changes are made, for new products or changes to current products.
- Communicate with customers when product is on hold for FDA approval.
- Approve all broker invoices.
- Stay current on all FDA & CFIA processes to ensure compliance.
- Other duties as required
- Ability to follow established policies and procedures.
- Fluency in spreadsheet applications.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi task.
- Ability to express ideas clearly and understand the need for teamwork.
- Must be flexible and have a commitment to providing excellent customer service.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines.
This position will appeal to individuals possessing post secondary training.
Please forward your resume with a covering letter demonstrating how your skills and experience meet the above qualifications. Resumes should be mailed, faxed or e-mailed to:
Oxford Frozen Foods Ltd.
P.O. Box 220
Oxford, NS B0M 1P0
Fax: (902) 552-3016
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies or telephone calls please
Deadline: December 1, 2017 @ 5:00pm