Administrative Support, Oxford Frozen Foods, Oxford, NS
OXFORD FROZEN FOODS LIMITED, a member of the Bragg Group of Companies, is the World’s largest grower, processor and supplier of quality frozen wild blueberries and a major producer of frozen carrot products and battered vegetables. We are supplying to more than 30 Countries around the World. We have an immediate opportunity for an Administrative Support position within our Sales team located in Oxford, NS, reporting to the Director of Sales and Marketing.
This position requires the individual to be a team player with a focus on providing outstanding Business-to-Business customer support by addressing customer queries and concerns in a timely manner. You will follow established procedures and processes to enter contract information, enter sales orders and support the daily sales operations.
The position will be of interest to individuals who possess:
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- A passion for providing excellent business-to-business customer service.
- Fluency in a computerized environment, Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Mail.
- Ability to respond to customer requests in a timely manner.
- Ability to work in a team environment while demonstrating ethics, confidentiality and professionalism.
- Ability to follow established policies and procedures.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi task with a focus on accuracy and a high attention to detail.
- Sense of urgency, able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Relevant education and experience would be an asset.
Please forward your resume with a covering letter demonstrating how your skills and experience meet the above qualifications. E-mailed resumes reference “Administrative Support” to:
Oxford Frozen Foods Limited
PO Box 220
Oxford, NS B0M 1P0
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies or telephone calls please.
Deadline: January 10, 2020 @ 5:00pm