Accounting Clerk, Oxford Frozen Foods, Oxford, NS
OXFORD FROZEN FOODS LIMITED, a member of the Bragg Group of Companies, is a vertically integrated wild blueberry farming/processing company and a major producer of frozen carrot products and battered vegetables. We have an immediate opportunity for an Accounting Clerk located in Oxford, NS.
This position requires the individual to be a team member in a multi-factory, multi-product manufacturing organization. As part of a strong accounting team, your specific responsibilities will be to support preparation of financial information.
You will bring to this position the ability and desire to understand the food-processing environment with a goal of continuous improvement. You communicate easily with co-workers and work enthusiastically in a team environment.
The position will be of interest to individuals who possess:
- Degree or certificate in Accounting or related field
- Knowledge of administrative practices and procedures in a computerized environment.
- Ability to follow established policies and procedures.
- Well-developed communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Must be flexible and have a commitment to providing excellent customer service.
- Ability to express ideas clearly and understand the need for teamwork.
- Ability to work independently while demonstrating ethics and professionalism.
- Fluency in spreadsheet applications.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi task.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines.
Please forward your resume with a covering letter demonstrating how your skills and experience meet the above qualifications. E-mailed resumes reference “Accounting Clerk” to:
Oxford Frozen Foods Limited
PO Box 220
Oxford, NS B0M 1P0
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies or telephone calls please.
Deadline: January 10, 2020 @ 5:00pm